Week 12: Jackson Race

Hey Guys,

While sitting on my couch on Saturday evening watching youtube videos I ran across these two videos on sick remedies.  I think it's pretty good and pretty relevant as most of the team has been fighting one sickness or another.

https://youtu.be/bYXZP8eZKCw

https://youtu.be/8noy2a0AqTw

I would like to add on this one little bit of advice that I heard when I was sick and wondering weather I should race or not.  If it is above the neck go for it!  If it's in the chest don't.  It seems like it's worked well over the years.

Here is our practice schedule for the week:

Monday:  Skate Ski 20 min. warm up / 30 min. Finding the Balance / 10 min. Cool Down

Team Pizza and Video night - Brian's work

Tuesday:  Classic Ski / 1:15 Over Distance

Wednesday:  Skate Ski / 5 x 2 min. Intervals / 10 min. Cool Down

Thursday:  Classic Ski / 20 min. warm up / 30 min. Double Pole / 10 min Cool Down

Friday:  Leave for Jackson 7:30 am

Saturday, Feb 3 - 5km Classic Race: 15 second interval starts
Course open for inspection: 8:00 AM
Bibs available at Cabin: 9:30 AM
National Anthem in Stadium: 10:30 AM
Course Closed: 10:50 AM

Start time 11:00 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 - Soldier Hollow Race

Eat Your Wheaties!

3rd Week - Endurance Block