Yoga on line

Hey!

I hope that your first day of school went well. We are on the go again! So I was looking for music on itunes and ran across a great video for yoga. It isn't very expensive and it is the perfect addition to any work out. Yoga really helps you gain flexibility, strength and balance which are all very handy to have for ski racing. I have also heard it can even make you taller Sam! ;) just kidding. There are a lot of yoga classes in town so check it out!

For a work out:

20 min. warm up
30 min. circuit
10 min. cool down

Comments

sam r said…
Hey Becca! Thanks for keeping up with the blog. It's been really helpful. And I've been hoping to get a few extra inches! I'll try the yoga! lol :-) But hey a few posts back you mentioned training with the UW Team. Is that still a possibility?

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 - Soldier Hollow Race

Eat Your Wheaties!

3rd Week - Endurance Block